IIFSS undertakes casework in a number of forensic investigation areas, in association with our partner laboratories/organizations. Our students also get the opportunity to witness some of the real life case work conducted by IIFSS and/or its partner laboratories/organizations as component of their course curriculum when opting for On-campus Residency/Hands-on Training option provided as part of many of our courses.
The areas in which Investigation is currently undertaken by the
institute are as follows:-
01. Medico Legal Death Investigation
02. Forensic Dentistry / Odontology
03. Disaster Victim Identification
04. Cold Case Reviews
05. Forensic Review of Cases Pertaining to Miscarriages of Justice
06. Forensic Investigation of Criminal & Civil Cases
07. Cases related to Paternity (DNA Analysis)
08. Cases related to Crime Against Women & Children
09. Cases of Cruelty Against Animals
10. Financial Fraud Investigation
11. Mobile Phone Forensics
Legal and Forensic opinion is offered in the above areas (on a chargeable basis) by institute's designated case work experts from India and abroad.
Reach out directly to the Director, IIFSS on the following email: email@example.com in case you / your department is wiling to obtain consultation in cases related to any of the above mentioned areas.